Parents spend a lot of time talking and researching nutrition and making sure their kids are eating organic. Stonyfield Organic takes this topic seriously, and has long been a go-to brand for parents. Parents know that when they choose Stonyfield, they are giving their kids a healthy organic option that will fuel their little bodies during play time. Now Stonyfield is taking organic to the next level with their #PlayFree Initiative.
This post has been sponsored by Stonyfield.
Stonyfield Play Free
Did you know that public fields and play areas are often sprayed with toxic chemicals? It seems crazy that our kids would be running, rolling, and jumping around on potentially dangerous pesticides, but it’s happening every day.
Stonyfield is addressing this issue in their hilarious video “Rewriting the Rules” featuring the very funny Adam Scott. It only makes sense that he would join the revolution after his hit TV show!
This year Stonyfield marks 35 years as the country’s leading organic yogurt producer. To celebrate, Stonyfield’s #PlayFree Initiative will be offering 35 communities across the nation expert resources and funding to support the move to organic grounds management. In addition to this amazing program, there are two donation programs to help communities like yours make the shift to organic.
Over 26 million kids play on public grounds and parks. With that large of a number, it is imperative that parents be aware of what is happening on the fields.
For more information and to check out the #PlayFree Initiative head to www.stonyfield.com/playfree.
- Instagram Secrets You Need In 2019 - May 20, 2019
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 13, 2019
- Mermaid Garden - May 9, 2019
- The Best Pool and Beach Accessories For This Summer - Apr 24, 2019
- The Ultimate Trash Bash Garbage Truck Party - Mar 29, 2019
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019