This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are so excited that STARZ is bringing The Spanish Princess back for part two! We’ve been waiting for the next installment of Catherine of Aragon’s story, and we are thrilled to be working with STARZ to promote the new episodes.
The Spanish Princess
If you missed part one, what you need to know is this show is based on historical novels by Philippa Gregory. Part one introduces Catherine of Aragon (Charlotte Hope), the Infanta of Spain who was betrothed for most of her life to Prince Arthur of England. He died less than five months after they were married, and she ends up marrying his brother, Henry VIII.
So often when you hear about Henry the VIII and his wives, the story is centered on the king and his choices, and Catherine is quickly glossed over as the cast-aside, older wife who is being replaced by Anne Boleyn. What we love about this show is that you get to see the story from Catherine’s side, and really appreciate the relationship she and Henry had in the early years of their relationship.
You have time to binge the first installment of The Spanish Princess on the STARZ app before part two premieres on October 11. We are rewatching it this week and it’s even better the second time!
The Spanish Princess Part 2 is set to start with Catherine and Henry settled on their thrones. We know from history that England will be going to war and (of course) there will also be a large focus on the need for an heir.
This is the perfect show to watch while you relax after a long week. And we guarantee it’s the show that everyone will be talking about at work on Monday, so you don’t want to miss out!
We will be on Twitter Sunday night, October 11, at 5pm Pacific live tweeting as we watch the premiere episode of The Spanish Princess Part 2. Join us to dish about the fabulous clothes, amazing sets, new and familiar faces, political intrigue, and steamy romance. The best television shows are made better by watching them with friends.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of The Spanish Princess Part 2.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020