This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It is awards season right now, and all those (good and bad) red carpet looks are everywhere. While most of us won’t be wearing red carpet dresses in our every day life, we can take some tips from the makeup and hairstyles.
And with a little help from ULTA, you can recreate those looks – perfect for date night, girl’s night out, or just spicing up a Tuesday afternoon.
ENTER TO WIN ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
We want to help you find the perfect look, and talk about two of our favorite things – makeup and music. To do this, we are having both a Twitter and an Instagram party you won’t want to miss!
There are plenty of ways for you to jump into the #ULTAglam conversation and enter to win. Join us on Twitter, upload a picture to Instagram, or BOTH.
#ULTAglam ON INSTAGRAM
To get in on the #ULTAglam Instagram fun, upload your own image of your favorite red-carpet inspired look to Instagram.
Make sure to include the hashtag #ULTAglam in your image description. One winner from Instagram will be announced during the #ULTAglam Twitter party.
#ULTAglam ON TWITTER
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #ULTAglam
- Host: @SITSGirls
- Participating Brands: @ProcterGamble, @Ulta_Beauty, @COVERGIRL, @OlayUS, @3DWhite and @Pantene
- When: Thursday, February 5 from 5:00-6:00 PM PST/8:00-9:00 PM EST
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who amplifies on Twitter and/or Instagram using #ULTAglam will automatically be entered to win one of the following: P&G Gift Baskets (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $250) each consisting of (1) $200 ULTA Gift Card and a variety of P&G products.
We will select one winner from Instagram and three winners from Twitter.
ENTER TO WIN ON TWITTER
To enter to win one of our prize packages on Twitter, you must be present during the Twitter chat and participate with an original Tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #ULTAglam, in response to the Twitter party questions. Three winners from Twitter will be announced during the #ULTAglam Twitter party.
To increase your chance of winning, we’re giving you an optional entry. Simply tweet out the link to this post, making sure to use the hashtag, #ULTAglam, and leave a comment below with the URL to the tweet.
It’s Easy To Participate
At party time, be sure to come back to this post or head over to our Twubs #ULTAglam landing page here. The Twubs tool allows you to easily jump into the #ULTAglam conversation, while avoiding the background noise of other Twitter streams. This can be especially useful if you are new to using Twitter.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020