This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This Mother’s Day, Cardstore, the popular custom greeting card website from American Greetings is encouraging people to take the extra step to celebrate mom, which is just plain music to our ears.
That’s why we happy to be teaming up with Cardstore for a Twitter Party this Thursday, May 1 at 10:30 AM PST/1:30 PM EST.
#WorldsToughestJob Twitter Party
Cardstore wants us to celebrate amazing mothers everywhere by creating the perfectly personalized Mother’s Day Card.
Come join us Thursday, May 1 from 10:30-11:30 AM PST / 1:30-2:30 PM EST as we talk all the things that make being a mom the toughest and most rewarding job in the world.
- Who: Us, @Cardstore, @amgreetings and YOU!
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #WorldsToughestJob.
- When: Thursday, May 1 starting at 10:30-11:30 AM PST/1:30-2:30 PM EST
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
TWITTER PARTY PRIZES
During the #WorldsToughestJob Twitter Party, we’ll be giving away one fab grand prize, a $300 Etsy gift card!
We’ll also be giving away TWO additional prizes, $150 Etsy gift card.
What’s This All About?
We’re so glad you asked! Cardstore created a real job posting for a company called Rethom Inc. and promoted the job post across 27 markets, 14 newspaper ads and 2 Google sponsored ad units. This promotion resulted in 2.7 million impressions! Yet only 24 people applied.
Wondering why this kind of promotion resulted in such a low turn out?
The job description American Greetings put together was based on everything a mother does under the title “Director of Operations” proving that a mother’s job is the World’s Toughest Job.
Cardstore is encouraging everyone to read the job description located here and watch the below video. Cardstore wants to know what they missed in the World’s Toughest Job description.
Get Your Cardstore Coupon Code Here!
Ready to start creating your perfectly personalized Mother’s Day Card? Head on over the Cardstore website and make sure to use coupon code CCF4249. The code is good for $2.49 Mother’s Day Cards (regularly up to $3.69) and valid until May 5.
ENTER TO WIN
To enter to win, you must be present during the Twitter chat and participate with an original Tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #WorldsToughestJob, in response to the Twitter party questions. (3) winners will be selected at random from those that reply to the questions.
Bonus time: We’ll be randomly selecting one winner from the below Linky to receive a $25.00 Amazon gift card.
Simply add your Twitter ID to the below Linky and you’ll automatically be entered to win.
IT’S EASY TO PARTICIPATE
At party time, be sure to come back to this post or head over to our Twubs landing page here. The Twubs tool allows you to easily jump into the #WorldsToughestJob conversation, while avoiding the background noise of other Twitter streams. This can be especially useful if you are new to using Twitter.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cardstore. For Twitter Party Terms & Conditions, go here.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020