This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
So, I’m back from my fabulous trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
A big, fat, thank you to San Juan Marriott for hosting our stay- the hotel, location and service was incredible!
Right before I left, they gave me a sneak peek of the new, fabulous bar area they are building…..
This lounge area has a sleek looking bar, dance floor and VIP booths.
I think I need to go back so I can see it when it’s done….
But the hardest part?
Making my own bed.
I must say, there is nothing quite like a vacation to spend quality time with your kids.
One of the days, we went snorkeling off the coast of the private island they used to film Pirates of the Caribbean.
We spent the day lounging on a caterman and jumping off the boat into perfectly blue, perfectly warm water.
It was something I hope he never forgets.
I know I won’t.
So, in the other post about Puerto Rico, I put out an offer.
I would help one SITS Girl pitch a hotel for a fabulous vacation.
That lucky lady is….
Now, what is your best family vacation memory?
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013