This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We were recently alerted to one of the coolest things! Google has a fun, hidden Wizard of Oz trick! Go to Google and type in “Wizard of Oz.” Are you in Kansas or Oz – it will get hard to tell! It’s the 80th celebration of Wizard of Oz, and Google is doing it right!
Google Has a Fun Hidden Wizard of Oz Hack!
Click the ruby red slippers
See that pair of red ruby slippers in the right corner? Click those! Your screen will spin, and you are instantly transported back in time!
Click the Tornado
Check out that black and white screen, and the little tornado icon? Click that, and wait for another surprise! A little house will pop out of the tornado onto the screen, and send your browser spinning back to Oz!
This blurry look is not a mistake – the tornado is out of control, and you are being transported between Kansas and Oz! This is such a fun hack to try, so don’t forget to let the kids take a turn! You can also grab a copy of The Wizard of Oz while you are at it!
- Target is Selling $15 Sock Advent Calendars in tons of themes! - Sep 19, 2019
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 12, 2019
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Sep 9, 2019
- Google Has a Fun Hidden Wizard of Oz Hack! - Aug 26, 2019
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Aug 22, 2019
- Mermaid Skeletons Are Here For Halloween - Aug 13, 2019
- Zombie Skittles are Hitting Stores this Fall - Aug 1, 2019
- The Best Back to School Books - Jul 31, 2019
- Target Releasing Costumes for Kids in Wheelchairs - Jul 22, 2019
- We Didn’t Know We Needed Giant Tortoises In Our Yard Until Now - Jul 14, 2019
- The Cooling Bowl That Keeps Your Dog’s Water Cool All Summer! - Jul 14, 2019
- Dill Pickle Ice Pops? Is this a good idea? - Jul 14, 2019
- The Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed For Your Backyard Chickens - Jul 14, 2019
- This DIY Tiny House Kit Comes Right To Your House! - Jul 9, 2019
- 3rd Grade Books For Summer Reading - Jun 28, 2019