This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Can you “smell” the holidays yet? We’re so excited to share delicious and unique recipes from Bob’s Red Mill with you! Join us on Wednesday morning for a mouth watering chat on Twitter where we will be talking all things holiday baking. Trust us, you won’t want to miss this one.
See below for the Twitter party details and to RSVP. We are excited to chat!
TWITTER PARTY DETAILS
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #Bakesgiving
- Host: @SwayWithSway
- When: Wednesday, December 6th, between 9:00am PT – 10:00am PT / 12:00pm ET – 1:00pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #Bakesgiving hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
- Four (4) winners will each receive one (1) prize package (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $75) consisting of:
- 5 lb Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 5 lb Organic Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- Bob Bobblehead
- $50 BobsRedMill.com gift card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #Bakesgiving, in response to the Twitter party questions. (4) winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Bob’s Red Mill.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM PST on 12/6/2017 and ends at 10:00 AM PST on 12/6/2017. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Bob’s Red Mill at 13521 SE Pheasant Court, Milwaukie, OR 97222.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020