Christmas is coming, and we are ready to deck the halls, the front porch, the kitchen — basically anything that stands still is getting a Christmas makeover this year. But the most important Christmas decoration is the tree. There is nothing better than a beautiful, live Christmas tree. Join us for a fun Twitter party to talk about Christmas memories and Christmas tree decoration traditions.
Join Us For The #ItsChristmasKeepItReal Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtags #ItsChristmasKeepItReal
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Wednesday, December 7 between 9:00am PT – 9:30am PT / 12:00pm ET – 12:30pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #ItsChristmasKeepItReal hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
- 3 winners will each receive (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #ItsChristmasKeepItReal, in response to the Twitter party questions. (3) winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of the Christmas Tree Promotion Board.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins at 12pm EST on 12/7/2016 and ends 12:30pm EST on 12/7/2016. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Sway Group, 305 Montecito Dr, Corte Madera, CA 94925.
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Jan 31, 2019
- Join Us For The Farm Rich Twitter Party! - Jan 16, 2019
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2018
- Join Us For The Signature Care Diapers Twitter Party - Oct 2, 2018
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2018
- Instagram Better: Building A Strong Instagram Community - Jun 18, 2018
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2018