This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Christmas is coming, and we are ready to deck the halls, the front porch, the kitchen — basically anything that stands still is getting a Christmas makeover this year. But the most important Christmas decoration is the tree. There is nothing better than a beautiful, live Christmas tree. Join us for a fun Twitter party to talk about Christmas memories and Christmas tree decoration traditions.
Join Us For The #ItsChristmasKeepItReal Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtags #ItsChristmasKeepItReal
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Wednesday, December 7 between 9:00am PT – 9:30am PT / 12:00pm ET – 12:30pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #ItsChristmasKeepItReal hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
- 3 winners will each receive (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #ItsChristmasKeepItReal, in response to the Twitter party questions. (3) winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of the Christmas Tree Promotion Board.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins at 12pm EST on 12/7/2016 and ends 12:30pm EST on 12/7/2016. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Sway Group, 305 Montecito Dr, Corte Madera, CA 94925.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020