This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We love anything that makes dinner easier, especially on busy weeknights, but it can be hard to find food that is ready quickly with natural ingredients. Enter: Fazoli’s. Fazoli’s is the BEST fast-casual Italian food. So tasty (breadsticks, anyone?). And with their new Naturally Italian initiative, their menu is now free of all artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives, and colors. This commitment to quality makes a great meal even better.
We are going to have a fun Twitter Party to talk about Fazoli’s and all of our favorite Italian foods. See below for details and to RSVP. Hope to see you there!
TWITTER PARTY DETAILS
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #NaturallyItalian and #FazolisFresh
- Host: @SwayWithSway
- When: Thursday, July 27, between 8:00am PT – 9:00am PT / 11:00am ET – 12:00pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
#NaturallyItalian and #FazolisFresh PRIZES
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #NaturallyItalian and #FazolisFresh hashtags will automatically be entered to win.
- One (1) winner will receive (1) $200 Visa Gift Card
- Two (2) winners will each receive (1) $50 Visa Gift Card.
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtags, #NaturallyItalian and #FazolisFresh, in response to the Twitter party questions. (3) winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
RSVP in the below linky, or click here!
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Fazoli’s.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 11:00 AM EASTERN TIME on 07/27/2017 and ends at 12:00 PM EASTERN TIME on 07/27/2017. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Fazoli’s, 2470 Palumbo Drive Lexington, KY 40509.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Donna Ziebell says
Meghan Iginoef says