This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We love Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken. It’s the perfect ingredient for fall comfort foods. Join us for a fun Twitter party to talk about your favorite comfort food and how to give it a healthy spin. We know everyone likes to collect recipes on Pinterest, so we are going to help you to save some of our favorite recipes by sharing links to great pins during the party. It will be a great way to plan your dinners for the whole week! Read below for details and to RSVP.
Join Us For The #NewComfortFood Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #NewComfortFood
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Wednesday, October 5 between 9:00am PT – 9:50am PT / 12:00pm ET – 12:50pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #NewComfortFood hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
- Three winners will each receive (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $50
- One winner will receive (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $100
- One winner will receive (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $200
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #NewComfortFood, in response to the Twitter party questions. (5) winners will be selected at random from those that reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Foster Farms Simply Raised.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 9 AM PST on 10/5/2016 and ends at 9:45 AM PST on 10/5/2016. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Foster Poultry Farms, 1000 Davis Street, Livingston, CA 95334
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Susan Highland says