One thing we’ve been doing this year is working to eat more plant-based foods. Nestlé helps make it simple to eat plant-based meals. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, or if you are interested in incorporating more plant-based foods into your weekly meal plans, Nestlé offers delicious solutions that are great sources of fiber, vitamins and minerals, and even protein.
We’re excited to partner with Nestlé for a fun Twitter party to talk about delicious plant-based beverages and foods from brands you already know and love – COFFEE-MATE natural bliss, Häagen-Dazs Non-Dairy Collection, LEAN CUISINE Origins and Sweet Earth – and chat about how you can easily add more plant-based foods into your diet.
Read below for details and to RSVP! It’s going to be a great chat.
Nestlé TWITTER PARTY DETAILS
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #MorePlantsMoreWays
- Host: @SwayWithSway
- When: Wednesday, Dec 12, 2018 from 9:00am – 9:30am PT / 12:00pm – 12:30pm ET
- Prizes: We have an AMAZING prize for our lucky winners.
#MorePlantsMoreWays TWITTER PARTY PRIZE
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #MorePlantsMoreWays hashtag will automatically be entered to win the below prize:
- Three (3) winners will each receive ONE (1) $100 Visa Gift Card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #MorePlantsMoreWays in response to the Twitter party questions. Three winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
- Join Us For The Domino’s Points For Pies Twitter Party - Mar 13, 2019
- 31 Days of March Writing Prompts - Feb 28, 2019
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Jan 31, 2019
- Join Us For The Farm Rich Twitter Party! - Jan 16, 2019
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2018
- Join Us For The Signature Care Diapers Twitter Party - Oct 2, 2018
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2018