This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
One thing we’ve been doing this year is working to eat more plant-based foods. Nestlé helps make it simple to eat plant-based meals. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, or if you are interested in incorporating more plant-based foods into your weekly meal plans, Nestlé offers delicious solutions that are great sources of fiber, vitamins and minerals, and even protein.
We’re excited to partner with Nestlé for a fun Twitter party to talk about delicious plant-based beverages and foods from brands you already know and love – COFFEE-MATE natural bliss, Häagen-Dazs Non-Dairy Collection, LEAN CUISINE Origins and Sweet Earth – and chat about how you can easily add more plant-based foods into your diet.
Read below for details and to RSVP! It’s going to be a great chat.
Nestlé TWITTER PARTY DETAILS
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #MorePlantsMoreWays
- Host: @SwayWithSway
- When: Wednesday, Dec 12, 2018 from 9:00am – 9:30am PT / 12:00pm – 12:30pm ET
- Prizes: We have an AMAZING prize for our lucky winners.
#MorePlantsMoreWays TWITTER PARTY PRIZE
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #MorePlantsMoreWays hashtag will automatically be entered to win the below prize:
- Three (3) winners will each receive ONE (1) $100 Visa Gift Card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #MorePlantsMoreWays in response to the Twitter party questions. Three winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020