Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
April is coming to the close and May is upon us! We are loving all the projects that are inspired by everything natural. Fresh recipes and cute DIY are inspired by flowers and everything Spring! The warmer weather and longer evenings have us wanting to spend all our weekend outside with friends and family. What fun things do you have planned?
Do you do a Spring resolution? We are loving this idea, and are totally going to make one. We vow to spend more time outdoors and to read more! How about you?
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Suzie Speaks: Things That Bloggers Need To Stop Getting Stressed Out About
- Inspiration For Moms: Spring Succulent Garden Idea
- honey & Birch: Strawberry Rhubarb Daiquri
- Crystal & Co: Motorized Coloring Machine Kids Can Make
- The Logbook: Eucalyptus Willow Wreath
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
Link up your favorite post of the week!
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 22, 2018
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Feb 9, 2018
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 5, 2018
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 25, 2018
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 22, 2018
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2017
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 21, 2017
- How To Make Candy Trains - Dec 18, 2017
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 11, 2017
- DIY Farmhouse Fence Post Skis - Dec 8, 2017