This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Bastille Day! And while I’m only as French as this crepe I’m inhaling, I hope you’ve all been enjoying a festive weekend full of joie de vivre. Now, let’s see what nos amis are up to in our globally fabulous forums, oui?
Recreateanddecorate has started a popular thread on whether or not to truncate one’s posts. Most of the gals are in favor of seeing lots n’ lots of their favorite bloggers’ content as opposed to one big ol’ post on the homepage…but what about you?
Do you prefer short n’ sweet (and neat) or a full-on post?
Finding- and cultivating- your niche is really important, but where to start? LunarScorpio asked that very question this week, and the community more than delivered. (And a shout-out was even given to our very own Saturday Sharefest. Aww…)
How do you connect with others in your niche?
We know you ladies love reading your blogs. But some of you are downright impressive in the sheer volume of blogs you consume. ThePinningMama asked how many blogs you read and comment on each day (and week), and boy do I need to take some notes from you all.
How many blogs are currently on your blogroll?
And before you go out and enjoy every last second of this awesome July weekend, make sure to stop in and add your voice to our forum community! Maybe we’ll feature you in next week’s roundup- and you’ll be the one saying merci!
- Writing Tips: 7 Secrets To Writing Better Blog Posts - May 11, 2017
- 10 Secrets to Writing Success - Nov 5, 2015
- How Do You Express Your Creativity? - Jun 25, 2014
- How to Create SEO Friendly Blog Post Titles - Mar 17, 2014
- 5 Signs You’re Spending Too Much Time Behind The Computer - Oct 9, 2013
- 8 Insanely Nice Things To Say To a Friend - Sep 11, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 28 - Jul 28, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 21 - Jul 21, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 14 - Jul 14, 2013
- Forum Roundup: July 5 - Jul 5, 2013
- Forum Roundup: June 21 - Jun 21, 2013
- Get New Readers With Saturday Sharefest: May 11th - May 11, 2013
- Saturday Sharefest: April 20 - Apr 20, 2013
- It’s Saturday Sharefest for March 9! - Mar 9, 2013
- Link Up Your Best Post With #SITSSharefest - Feb 9, 2013