I can’t believe Thanksgiving vacation is next week! How did this happen so fast? In the past, I wouldn’t even think about the holidays until after Thanksgiving, but these days I can’t help but plan for and get excited for the four we celebrate. Thanksgiving. Chanukah. Christmas. New Year’s. I really believe in giving my all to them, and that I won’t miss a thing. Also, in the world of blogging and social media, we’re all about planning our content early. So, show me what you’ve got! I can’t wait to read your holiday content about all of the fall and winter holidays, including ones I missed here. Thanks for the inspiration, always!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Ann’s Entitled Life: The Grinch Inspired Wreath DIY Tutorial
- The Monday Box: 3-D Turkey Cookies
- Life Currents: Cinnamon Sore Throat Tea
- Thrift Diving: 60 New Year’s Resolutions For the DIYer
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 15, 2019
- February 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 12, 2019
- February 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 8, 2019
- Grow Your Social Following with MiloTree - Feb 6, 2019
- February 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 5, 2019
- February 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 1, 2019
- January 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 29, 2019
- January 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 25, 2019
- January 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 22, 2019
- January 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 18, 2019