This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Creating a vlog probably sounds a little scary. But if you want to take your blog to the next level it might be the time to start thinking about incorporating video into your blog posts. Using video on your blog gives you an opportunity to create a great connection with your readers and makes you more valuable to brands! Take some time to get comfortable in front of the camera before posting to your blog and before you know it, you’ll be a pro!
Incorporating Video Into Your Blog
I’ve written about vlogging and using video on your blog a lot, but I rarely discuss why you should incorporate video into your blog.
I pretty much assume everyone just knows it’s a good idea. And it is.
Here are a few reasons why even the most camera-shy bloggers should really consider video for their blog.
Read the Full Post Here: Why You Should Incorporate Video Into Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017