This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I finally stopped being lazy and sent my videos in to Pixorial for conversion to DVD. I’m proud of myself. I’ve been meaning to do this for ages. I have no idea why just getting myself to the post office for delivery was (and always is) the hardest part, but I did it. I sent in two videotapes and one USB disk filled with videos and in a matter of days my Pixorial account was filled with the videos I’ve been taking for the past four years.
The best part?
One of the videotapes I sent in happens to contain the only footage I own of my Dad. He died when I was seven so you can imagine how special this video is to me…and how good it feels to know that it’s safe and stored online as well as converted to a DVD that I can keep forever.
It’s old. We’re talking 1980’s old.
It’s boring. My Mom and Dad had a friend who brought over a video camera and they spent the whole time talking about that new “technology”.
But it’s all I’ve got…that’s my Dad. And that little girl on his lap? That’s me. 🙂
I’m a happy camper. And forever a fan of Pixorial.
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011