This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
More and more bloggers are starting to incorporate vlogging into their blogs. Learning how to do a video blog can bring in more readers, higher engagement and attract more brands!
Getting started with vlogging can be scary especially if you are not comfortable on camera. There are some tips for making the transition to vlogging a pleasant experience.
How to Vlog Like a Pro!
I have been wanting to get into vlogging and through watching bloggers like Jody Jelas, I noticed the ‘fancy’ vloggers all have a short, but professional intro. Setting out to find an easy to use and cheap (read free) program which makes great videos was proving hard to find. Well, until Zippy from Champagne Living told me about Animoto.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Make a Vlog Intro Video
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017